In this week’s episode, we are going deep on the nature of Great Work. It’s easy to confuse Great Work with great accomplishments, but Great Work is SO. MUCH. MORE than just accomplishment.
Great Work is like navigating a great and mighty river. It’s flowing– with or without you– and it’s full of all the opportunities, collaborators, and adventures you could ever want.
Don’t you think it’s time to get in the boat? I do. ⚓️
Join me as we discuss:
- Why the time to get in the river is NOW.
- How to learn how to paddle, when you know nothing at all about rivers and boats.
- How to let the current of the river of Great Work carry you along.
- How to navigate around obstacles.
- How to handle the scary rapids that want to carry you to great success.
To learn more about my original business coach, check out valbullerman.com
The Unleashing Your Great Work podcast is sponsored by the Aligned Time Journal! The Aligned Time Journal is here to answer the question “But HOW?” How can we figure out what our Great Work is? How can we get started, stay with it, and finish our Great Work so it can go out in the world and have an impact?
Click here to learn more, and try it out for yourself:
For more information about the Unleashing YOUR Great Work podcast or to learn more about Dr. Amanda Crowell, check out my website: amandacrowell.com