We are excited to bring you another encore presentation of a popular episode of Season 2. We hope you enjoy!
Gratitude is a powerful practice that impacts your life, and the lives of those for whom you are grateful. And, did you know that there are THREE kinds of gratitude? It’s true!
• There is gratitude for what’s to come, called anticipation.
• Gratitude for what’s happening right now, called savoring.
• And gratitude for what has happened already, called reminiscing.
On this week’s episode we dig into all three kinds of gratitude, and how best to benefit from a gratitude practice.
Join me as I discuss:
• Why the key to all three forms of gratitude is to go deep into them
• How gratitude re-wires your brain to deliver major health and wellness benefits
• Why Gratitude shouldn’t be a vague, muted practice. It works best when it’s detailed, robust, and vibrant!
Gratitude is a powerful way to bring more joy into your life without having to wait for anyone else to come around, and before anything changes out there.
And that’s exactly the kind of fuel that powers Great Work.
Join the Great Work Community here: amandacrowell.com/great-work-community
Click here to get your own copy of Amanda’s book, Great Work.
About The Host:
Dr. Amanda Crowell is a cognitive psychologist, speaker, author, and coach focused on changing our perspective on the world of work. It IS possible to do Great Work—the work that calls to you from the inside– without sacrificing your health, happiness, and relationships.
Amanda is the Author of the book, Great Work: Do What Matters Most Without Sacrificing Everything Else, and the creator of the Great Work Journals. Amanda’s TEDx talk has received almost two million views and has been featured on TED’s Ideas blog and Ted Shorts. Her ideas have also been featured on NPR, Al Jazeera, The Wall Street Journal, Quartz, and Thrive Global.
Follow the podcast
To get each new episode downloaded automatically, click the + to follow the podcast!
Leave us a review
Ratings and reviews mean everything to us. They help our podcast rank higher, which means more people will be inspired to unleash their Great Work! Your time to leave a review is greatly appreciated!