A GREAT WORK COMMUNITY MASTERCLASS
LEARN HOW OUR BRAIN-BASED COMMUNITY WILL REWIRE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH TIME
Are you plagued by time pressure?
The world is moving faster than ever before
You’ve probably heard that the world is moving faster than ever before.
- Studies show that people are walking faster in both small towns and big cities, giving the impression that things are happening and we are falling behind.
- In an age where tolerance for wait times has gone way down, we feel pressure to do everything more quickly
- As we age, a year of our life becomes proportionally smaller, causing our brains to perceive each day as moving faster and faster.
When you look at it like this, is it any wonder that you have been dashing about, feeling hurried and harassed, and worried that you are falling behind?
Let’s take a look at that list again… do you notice anything suspicious?
It’s right there in the words: “impression,” “feel,” and “perceive”...
Isn’t time one of the only truly objective experiences we have?
Since we are each given 24 hours a day, 60 minutes to every hour, we think of time as the great equalizer.
And yet, our experience of time is almost entirely subjective.
You have experienced this.
Think about how you feel when you are waiting by the phone to hear back about medical test results. Time slows to a creeping crawl.
Compare that to how you feel when you are on a wonderful vacation. Time speeds up and goes by in the “blink of an eye,” right?
This can feel like a cruel twist of fate, but it also holds the secret to conjuring time out of thin air.
How to Conjure Time Out of Thin Air
Your mindset has an actual, objective impact on your time. When you leverage your mindset– your beliefs, thoughts, intentions, and perceptions– to support what matters most, you will discover that you have all the time you need to do everything that matters.
In our time together, you will learn:
- How to conjure 5 hours of free time into every week
- How to use intentionality to create even more space
- How to follow your energetic rhythms to get way more done in much less time
- How to align your time with your values, vision, and goals to ensure that you trade busy for productiveWho am I to tell you all this?
Who am I to tell you all this?
I am Dr. Amanda Crowell, cognitive psychologist/ business coach/ author/ podcast host/ founder of the Great Work Community/ professor of psychology and education/ speaker/ mother and wife.
YOUR TYPICAL HARD-TO-DESCRIBE /SLASHER/.
I am deeply invested in doing lots of fun things with lots of cool people but I’ve also army-crawled my way out of burnout, and there’s one thing I know for sure: I’m never going back to burnout.
To learn how to do my Great Work without burning out I created the Great Work Method and the Great Work Journals. This is my time-and-mind management system that will teach you how to be powerfully productive without ever feeling like a hamster on a wheel.
I’ll share more when we meet, but for now just know: I’ve been where you are, and I know the way out.