SOLD OUT- You can purchase the Great Work Journal on Amazon
About the Journal:
When you think about managing your time, meeting deadline, accomplishing goals, and avoiding distractions, are you haunted by questions like these:
- Why am I always procrastinating?
- How can I do all of this without burning out again?
- Why is it so hard to make progress on the things I want to do?
- What if I’m just lazy?
You are not alone. A lot of people struggle with time management and goal setting. Sometimes it feels like an uphill battle to stay focused and make progress. Other times, it can feel like no matter how much you get done, you aren’t really making progress on what matters to you.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
The Aligned Time Journal helps you to meet your deadlines, eliminate distractions, and delegate everything you can by taking you through a simple, repeatable process:
- Setting 90-day goals based on what you want for your business, career and life. Not your boss, your husband, your mother, or your children. YOU.
- Setting three realistic, weekly tasks that will align your time to your 90-day goals. The weekly check-in also supports you in saying no, creating balance, and developing a deep sense of gratitude for your life, just as it is.
- Choosing three daily to-dos that will get you closer to your goal, today. This daily practice keeps you moving forward without ever feeling overwhelmed, ashamed, or behind.
The Aligned Time Journal is anchored in research-based time management strategies such as gratitude, prioritization, self-compassion, delegation, energy management, and mental contrasting (among others). The Aligned Time Journal helps you set goals and make progress while seamlessly integrating with every to-do list and calendar.
Whether you are running a business, building a practice, climbing the corporate ladder while working from home, or creating a family life that feels authentic and nurturing, Crowell will show you that a regular, simple practice of aligning your time to your goals will transform your life.